apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rhys Ulerich <rhys.uler...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release APR 1.3.7
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:27:35 GMT
>> Not sure what to make of these. ldd shows that all executables in
>> test/ can find the dynamic libraries, including libimf.so, correctly.
>
> When you say that ldd is fine with the whole thing - do you have
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH set at all somewhere or not? BTW, where is your
> libimf.so?

LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set in my environment.  libimf.so is in a
nonstandard directory present in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  ldd finds libimf.so
because it is in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  I'm aftraid I can't give more
solid answers than these-- due to some recent LDAP updates at my
university, tonight I cannot SSH into to the system that gave me
problems, and I am flying out for six days tomorrow morning.  I
believe the problems are related to my environment.  Can anyone else
with Intel''s icc weigh in here?

- Rhys