apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [MAINTAINER] devel/apr-gdbm-db42: apr-util 1.3.7 breaks dbd support
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 03:18:03 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:12 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
> <wrowe@rowe-clan.net <mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net>> wrote:
>
>     Bojan Smojver wrote:
>     > On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 07:55 -0400, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>     >> We didn't get any further than this on the db build compatibility
>     >> issue, right?
>     >
>     > The --avoid-dbm options is now in. Meaning, by default, we give people
>     > DB libs once we release the new 1.3.x.
>
>     Is there anything else blocking a bugfix release on the 3rd if I tag
>     again later today?
>

> I don't know of anything, but I couldn't even keep up with the db build
> issue.
>
> (Even later *today* would still be very cool ;))

Agreed :)

I wish more people were speaking up, especially those committing, but
it seems there is a lull in activity, and I got as far as my poor head
could handle MinGW and autogunk crossed on linux without covering the
ceiling in a mass of blood and gray.

Tagged and rolled, but it will take an hr for the sync to occur, then I'll
posit a vote thread.

Bill