apr-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dailey <rcdai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building using nmake on Windows
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:01:54 GMT
I tried exactly what you suggested, now I get:
E:\IT\personal\haresvn\temp\apr-util>nmake -f aprutil.mak

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729.01

No configuration specified. Defaulting to aprutil - Win32 Release.
        cd ".\xml\expat\lib"
        "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe" /                   /F
 ".\xml.mak" CFG="xml - Win32 Release"

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729.01

        if not exist ".\LibR/" mkdir ".\LibR"
        tempfile.bat
NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '.\expat.h.in'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' :
 return code '0x2'
Stop.

Sincerely,