apr-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Reddy <chetanre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apr-1.3.6 on linux kernel 2.6.26
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:12:08 GMT
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Bojan Smojver<bojan@rexursive.com> wrote:

> I've seen you patch attached to bug #47519. Is this the only function
> that is present by unimplemented on Debian you are running? How about
> the rest of the related functions like dup3 and accept4? If they could
> potentially be causing problems as well, we can work around them in
> configure.in too.

confdefs.h also has HAVE_DUP3 set to 1 even though a simple test
program calling dup3 returns -1 with errno 38 (Function not
implemented). So i guess we'd need similar checks for dup3.

accept4 is correctly detected as by AC_CHECK_FUNCS as not present on
my system (and a grep for accept4 in /usr/include shows that it isn't
defined).

-chetan