apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release APR 1.3.7
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:46:41 GMT
On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 00:27 -0500, Rhys Ulerich wrote:
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set in my environment.  libimf.so is in a
> nonstandard directory present in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  ldd finds libimf.so
> because it is in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  I'm aftraid I can't give more
> solid answers than these-- due to some recent LDAP updates at my
> university, tonight I cannot SSH into to the system that gave me
> problems, and I am flying out for six days tomorrow morning.  I
> believe the problems are related to my environment.  Can anyone else
> with Intel''s icc weigh in here?

My guess is this (testflock.c:43, testoc.c:76):
--------------------
rv = apr_proc_create(&proc, TESTBINPATH "tryread" EXTENSION, args, NULL,
procattr, p);

rv = apr_proc_create(&newproc, TESTBINPATH "occhild" EXTENSION, args,
NULL, procattr, p);

That NULL after args is the environment. If that doesn't get set, your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH won't be there, hence libimf.so will not be found.

Maybe we need to add APR_PROGRAM_ENV to procattr there?

--
Bojan