apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: apr-1.3.6 on linux kernel 2.6.26
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:17:01 GMT
On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 13:54 -0400, Chetan Reddy wrote:
> configure.in in apr-1.3.6 checks for epoll_create1 using
> AC_CHECK_FUNCS . Instead, should it have a check similar to the check
> for epoll_create? i can create a patch if someone can confirm that
> this is indeed the problem.

I've seen you patch attached to bug #47519. Is this the only function
that is present by unimplemented on Debian you are running? How about
the rest of the related functions like dup3 and accept4? If they could
potentially be causing problems as well, we can work around them in
configure.in too.

--
Bojan