Hi,

By mistake (outlook intelligent feature caused) I sent the mail to your group, Please ignore that and my apologies for that.

Regards
Raju

From: Govinda Raju Narayan
Sent: 12 June 2009 12:58 PM
To: Chris Mancini; 'dev@apr.apache.org'
Cc: Raman Sud
Subject: follow-up:Uniloger wrapper code

Hi,

Based on the review feed back unilogger code updated and waiting for the final check just before check-in.

Here below the updated file
<< File: unilogger.cs >> I’m also attached the mails describes the resolutions for your reference.

Impact:
If you already using unilogger wrapper then your build may fails after check-in because of changing some of naming conventions.

Please respond, I will check-in the code only after your verification.

Regards
Raju
<< Message: RE: unilogger code review >>  << Message: RE: unilogger code review >>