apr-dev mailing list archives

From Govinda Raju Narayan <gnara...@unidesk.com>
Subject RE: follow-up:Uniloger wrapper code
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 05:58:54 GMT
Hi,

By mistake (outlook intelligent feature caused) I sent the mail to your group, Please ignore
that and my apologies for that.

Regards
Raju

From: Govinda Raju Narayan
Sent: 12 June 2009 12:58 PM
To: Chris Mancini; 'dev@apr.apache.org'
Cc: Raman Sud
Subject: follow-up:Uniloger wrapper code

Hi,

Based on the review feed back unilogger code updated and waiting for the final check just
before check-in.

Here below the updated file
 << File: unilogger.cs >> I'm also attached the mails describes the resolutions
for your reference.

Impact:
If you already using unilogger wrapper then your build may fails after check-in because of
changing some of naming conventions.

Please respond, I will check-in the code only after your verification.

Regards
Raju
 << Message: RE: unilogger code review >>  << Message: RE: unilogger code
review >>