apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [MAINTAINER] devel/apr-gdbm-db42: apr-util 1.3.7 breaks dbd support
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:12:41 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 07:55 -0400, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> We didn't get any further than this on the db build compatibility
>> issue, right?
>
> The --avoid-dbm options is now in. Meaning, by default, we give people
> DB libs once we release the new 1.3.x.

Is there anything else blocking a bugfix release on the 3rd if I tag
again later today?  You can shift the speed a bit either here, or
on #apr, I'll hang out there to make sure nobody is tripped up.

ETA right now; tagging at 11pm GMT.  I'd plan to run this vote 48 hrs,
just so I can go off and enjoy the holiday weekend here in the states,
if there are sufficient votes over two days time.

Bill