apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Odd thing in apr_procattr_io_set
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:04:24 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 14:33 -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>> Shouldn't this be == above like in the case for the output file
>> descriptors?
>>
>> Sure looks that way.
>
> Worthy of a quick release (if it's the cause of fd leaks)?
>
> If we combine that with APU's --libs thing and the (uncommitted) DSO
> race patches, maybe we should roll 1.3.6/1.3.8 ASAP?

Sure, I'm happy to T&R roll this Friday provided nobody objects.

Or, give this another week and address other existing/incoming bugs with
a bugfix release?  We are just shy of 80, counting NEEDINFO.

FYI, did a fun query, just choose Search: APR instead of looking at the
product codes APR*.  Some interesting things fall out :)  Unsure that
most off them are actually interesting to us.

Bill