apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject state of the release candidate
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:50:31 GMT
For apr 1.3 we have +1's from ruidiger, bojan, jim, guenter, -1 from sander
for the darwin fault confirmed by jeff.  At 120 hours into the release I'll
revert apr/poll to rev 1.3.3 and reroll, unless someone cares to offer the
appropriate changes to autoconf, because I agree that introducing segfaults
and kernel panics in a minor point bump is rude :)  We'll try to keep the
new release voting period very abbreviated, say 24 hours, since the major
gruntwork of testing is already done.  But please get this done.

For util 1.3 we have +1's from ruidiger, sander, guenter, -1 from bojan,
jim and I'm a little confused why a not-a-regression test module flaw
would halt a release, but be that as it may, I'm willing to reroll
this as we are reconsidering apr 1.3.  Again, a short vote.

New tarballs happen in 14 hours, so Darwin fans, get cracking, please :-/