apr-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Portable Runtime 1.3.5 and APR-Utility 1.3.7 Released
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:12:20 GMT
I think the announcement was a little premature, as I've yet to find a
mirror that has the new release.

Also the header on http://www.apache.org/dist/apr/ says:

Important Notices

    * Download from your nearest mirror site!
    * APR 1.3.3 is the latest available version
    * APR-util 1.3.4 is the latest available version
    * APR-iconv 1.2.1 is the latest available version
    * APR 0.9.17 is also available
    * APR-util 0.9.15 is also available
    * APR-iconv 0.9.7 is also available
    * PGP/GPG Signatures

Some of the above versions have not been updated for the current release.

Similarly, the footer has out of date versions.

There are rather a lot of files in the directory, some of which seem
to be old versions; it would help if the older versions were deleted.

S///