apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] release apr 1.3.4, apr-util 1.3.5
Date Sat, 30 May 2009 15:21:50 GMT
On 29.05.2009 10:08, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Candidates in the usual location, may take up to an hour to sync.
> Letting this vote run through midnight Monday morning, my time,
> so depending on my weekend I'll either stage-to-mirrors late that
> night, or first thing Monday a.m. for announcement about 12 hrs
> later after some mirrors have caught up.  Windows .zip's will show
> up sometime tomorrow when I have the humor :)
>
>  +/-1
>  [ +1 ]  Release apr 1.3.4 as GA
>  [ +1 ]  Release apr-util 1.3.5 as GA

Tested on

RHEL 4 32 bit
RHEL 4 64 bit
RHEL 5 32 bit
RHEL 5 64 bit
SuSE 10.2 32 bit
Solaris 8 SPARC
Solaris 9 SPARC
Solaris 10 SPARC

Minor glitch on all Solaris variants for apr-util: If not dbd driver was
complied make check fails because the Solaris flavour of bash is picky regarding
an for loop with an empty list (for i in ; do). The ones on RHEL don't seem to
care. But IMHO nothing that prevents from releasing.

Regards

RĂ¼diger