apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject invite to participate in AC/US this November
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:41:59 GMT
I'm looking at the invite from the planners, and thinking, we really
do have some cool things to present to a C/C++ audience, but this would
only work with other/similar C/C++ developer attractions.

Offhand, I thought of log4cxx, and experience with apr by httpd, svn,
and harmony developers.

Any other thoughts about drawing attendance to apr content?  I recall
quite a lot of folks attended Davi's talk presented by Colm, it seemed
really popular.  But it would be great to offer a half or full day of
apr oriented content, in conjunction with material from other projects
of interest to our audience.