apr-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Garland <...@page.ca>
Subject Re: [Problem] Not able to Link APR to my programs
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:37:00 GMT
Sameer:

You are missing the include path, specified with -I; you can get the correct
syntax for your build by using apr-1-config.

That said, if you are planning on building something that resembles a web
server, may I suggest writing an Apache module (plug-in) rather than using
APR to build a web server?  You'll get where you want to go a lot faster.
Nick Kew wrote an excellent book on Apache 2 modules; the old "Writing
Apache Modules in Perl and C" is still somewhat relevant as well.

Wes

--
Wesley W. Garland
Director, Product Development