apr-dev mailing list archives

From SAMEER KUMAR <sameer.kasi2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Problem] Not able to Link APR to my programs
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:28:02 GMT
Thanks to everyone for suggesting the solutions,

I tried, as proposed by various users and developers in response to my
query, using the -I<path of apr-$installedversion-config>. That too did not
work. Finally I managed to serve my purpose using gcc command, executing
apr-$installedversion-config file (ie apr-1-config installed in
/usr/local/apr/bin in my case). I use this file to print the options
required for complition using APR library.

Here is a snapshot of what I used:

[root@a104cc-user86 bin]# gcc $(./apr-1-config --includes) $(./apr-1-config
--libs) $(./apr-1-config --link-ld) $(./apr-1-config --cflags)
$(./apr-1-config --cppflags)  /cat.c

The options I have used with ./apr-1-config can be better undestood by
simply executing that file at shell.

Thanks once again for helping us.

Regards,
Sameer Kumar