apr-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: Poor performance with new apr_pool
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:32:20 GMT
OSX 10.5.6 (MBP, Intel Core 2 2.8 Ghz):
APR 1.3: 66583433
APR 2.0: 211770082 (+318%)

FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE (amd opterons; people.apache.org):
APR 1.3: 242582048
APR 2.0: 537562071 (+221%)

Solaris 10 (sparc t2000; eos.apache.org):
APR 1.3: 425809665
APR 2.0: 1344579431 (+315%)

I'd be interested in seeing tcmalloc results if anyone has that setup
on a linux box, I was hoping that newer jemalloc on freebsd 7.x would
be closer, but it still shows better results than the default glibc
malloc.