apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Freebsd test problemem
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:41:11 GMT
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Guilherme Namen <guilherme.namen@gmail.com
> wrote:

> After i compiled apr in FreeBsd 7 i run tests and the testpoll fail
> whith segmentation fault. The gdb said that the bug are in testpoll.c
> file line 389.
> I execute:
>  o  ./configure --enable-threads
>  o  make
>  o  make test
>
> Someone could tell me if this is a bug or my compiler configurations are
> wrongs.
> Thanks.

Very cool!

I expect that this is a bug which has nothing to do with how you built it.

I encountered a crash there intermittently on OS X (which uses the same
underlying pollset implementation as FreeBSD).  I tried on FreeBSD 7.1 and
wasn't able to reproduce, and feared that it might be a Mac-kernel-specific
issue, so I'm very glad that you shared this.

Does it crash every time, or intermittently?