apr-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: svn propchange: r747990 - svn:log
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:27:20 GMT
On Friday 27 February 2009, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 20:22 +0000, bojan@apache.org wrote:
> > +Patch by Stefan Fritsch <sf sfritsch.de>.
>
> Apologies Stefan for not doing this earlier. Not sure how I missed
> it.

No problem. Thanks for commiting the patch. BTW, I think a CHANGES
entry would be good, too. And Arkadiusz Miskiewicz did a part of the
patch.

Are parts of this suitable for backport to 1.3/1.4? The change for
files is probably not, as it can leave exec'ed programs without
stdin/stdout/stderr. But for the sockets part, I see less probability
of breakage (and this would already take care of PR 43965). And I am
sure the pollset part would not break anything.

Cheers,
Stefan