apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r747266 - in /apr/apr/branches/1.3.x: ./ CHANGES build/ buildconf configure.in
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 04:57:21 GMT
On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 22:14 -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> But did you check what
> this step now absorbs into the finished package?

No, not really. I'll check before the release. In the meantime, it's in
SVN, which should be OK.

Not sure if this may be relevant:

PS. This same revision was backported to 1.4.x as well by Jim. So, if we
release 1.4.x before 1.3.x, same thing applies.

PPS. Is this what we are looking for (example from ltmain.sh distributed
with apr-1.3.3):
# As a special exception to the GNU General Public License, if you
# distribute this file as part of a program that contains a
# configuration script generated by Autoconf, you may include it under
# the same distribution terms that you use for the rest of that program.

View raw message