On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 13:24, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Check for ebcdic? Are we *really* going to continue support for that?
>> Seriously, folks.
>
> What is the better criteria?
> * offends sensibility of at least one APR contributor
> * actively used by and depended on by multiple APR contributors (and may be
> a partial sponsor of the warm, dry environment necessary for APR hacking,
> though that's probably a difficult determination to make for certain)

If it is still being used, then... well, geez.  *shudder*

And in response to your question, "duh. not like I have any super-vote
here. just opening a discussion."

Here's a better opening to such a discussion ;)

"Hey guys, here are some platforms/nuances/whatever currently in APR that I think we might be able to drop in 2.0.  Which are still being used/maintained?" ;)