apr-dev mailing list archives

From Lucian Adrian Grijincu <lucian.griji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Porting to APR failed
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:03:24 GMT
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Mathias Brossard
<mathias.brossard@opentrust.com> wrote:
> Andreas Otto wrote:
>>    APR does not support Unix Domain Sockets
>
>        You *can* use Unix Domain Sockets with APR, it's just not as easy as I think
> (and apparently you do too) it should be. I'll forward you in private the thread
> I initiated on the same topic (it's from this list around 2006/04/27).

For archiving reasons and helping others that will search for "how to
use af_unix unix domain sockets with apr", it would be better to send
the link to the message (mail-archives.apache.org, or another archiver
subscribed to APR) as a reply to this thread on the list :)

--
 .
..: Lucian