apr-dev mailing list archives

From Flowering Weeds <floweringwe...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: APR: Portable across Operating Systems, or Libraries?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:02:38 GMT

http://blogs.msdn.com/karinm/archive/2009/01/19/capicom-dll-removed-from-windows-sdk-for-windows-7.aspx>
> > > So will APR crypto be .NET aware from now on too?> > If true; we'll likely
substitute openssl in APR. Would solve des_crypt> as well. But I'm not certain we really
care, the primitives below capicom> we use, capicom itself we don't.>

I do not follow:
Provide a small example of below capicom usage please.

HotmailĀ® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/versatility.aspx#mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_WL_HM_versatility_121208