apr-dev mailing list archives

From Flowering Weeds <floweringwe...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: APR: Portable across Operating Systems, or Libraries?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:37:10 GMT

> > When thinking about 2.0, I'm having a hard time with the idea of> pulling apr-util
into regular apr. We've got a lot of stuff in> apr-util that has nothing to do with "Portability".
Basically, I see> apr-util doing one of two types of things:> > * common API to access
functionality (dbd, ldap, crypto)

All do know that crypto in Windows is .NET only from now on?

http://blogs.msdn.com/karinm/archive/2009/01/19/capicom-dll-removed-from-windows-sdk-for-windows-7.aspx
So will APR crypto be .NET aware from now on too?

Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_012009