apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r731059 - /apr/apr-util/trunk/build/apu-conf.m4
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 19:20:02 GMT
On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Philip M. Gollucci
<pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> wrote:
> Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>>
>> I'd rather not bump just for bumping's sake unless there's some
>> particular feature that we need.  AFAIK, there isn't, so I'd prefer
>> that we stay as-is.  -- justin
>
> 1.x hasn't work on FBSD since inception. I remember it being one of my first
> diffs and patches committed by justin in ~2002.
>
> textproc/expat2

True, but there's the 1.95.x series which *should* work, right?  That
was always different from expat 1.x...

It looks like Mac OS X 10.5 and Ubuntu Hardy both come with at least
expat 2.0.0, so it might be okay to chop off the old 1.95.x series for
an APR 2.x.  *shrug*  -- justin