apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: APR: Portable across Operating Systems, or Libraries?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:12:11 GMT
Personally, I'd just like to see apr_socket_connect() fixed on Windows
so that connection timeouts are obeyed.

See http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@apr.apache.org/msg21100.html.

Currently I have to hack my way around this in mod_proxy code, which the
httpd guys won't take as a patch since it should be fixed in APR.