apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: On to APR 2.0.0? Beyond 9x/ME
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 09:15:00 GMT

On 01/03/2009 05:51 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Paul Querna wrote:
>> Are there any APIs currently in trunk but not in 1.3.x?
>> If so, I'd suggest branching trunk to 1.x, incase we end up doing a
>> 1.4.x, and then you can continue on trunk.....
> I'd concur if anyone who owns those changes wants to own up now to some
> desire to ship 1.4.x.
> OTOH, from the first big-red-commit, we can always branch from rev-1.
> So unless anyone owns up to a desire to push out their changes as 1.4.0
> I'm tempted to keep the backporting "simple" and just move up to 2.0.

+1. Wait a week from now before actually starting work and then move on.
Doing the backports twice in the future if it is not certain that it is
needed would be a pain.



View raw message