apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: How to use bucket more efficient?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 10:26:48 GMT
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:35:13 +0800
贾晓建 <jxj@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> But I did not find the “other articles” the author mentioned! Would
> anyone please tell me where to find this article or how to do when we
> want to improve the efficiency of using buckets in such situation?

Two answers to that:
 1. The work that started out as articles at apachetutor got diverted
    into my book (see sig), so there are far fewer articles than I
    no doubt envisaged when I wrote that.
 2. You should probably look at
    http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/developer/output-filters.html
    which is not by me, but is more recent/up-to-date than the
    article you mention.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/