apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ury Stankevich" <ury...@gmail.com>
Subject debug questions
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:07:08 GMT
Hi

i have to debug rare coredump in apache with our module,
and a have a few questions about:

1. can we improve APR_BRIGADE_CHECK_CONSISTENCY to check
bucket/brigade pools to complain
 if bucket is allocated _not_ from the same pool as brigade ( and not
it ancestor)?

2. how we can safely move bucket from one pool to another ?
    make a bucket copy ( via apr_bucket_copy) but it is allocated from
the same pool as origin.

3. in debug build i have few times to replace apr_table_addn with apr_table_add
    since -n version performs additional checks for pools lifetime (if
i understand it right)
    maybe this bug in apache?
    ( server/protocol.c:799 and modules/http/http_protocol.c:252 )

apache 2.2.9 version was used.