To whom it may concern.

I think there is a problem with the build of apr-iconv ccs/ces on windows when linked with static libs.

On the modules.mk.win file,  There is a line for every build which sentence for the linker which libs to use (ex. Line: 21)

But under every debug static build of any platform (Lines: 50, 92, 134 and 176), the line says

“APR_LIB = … “

Instead of

“API_LIBS = …”

Correcting it, fix the static build.

To reproduce  the problem, one should use the following build command:

NMAKE /nologo /f Makefile.win BUILD_MODE="Win32 Debug" BIND_MODE=static

Affected version: libiconv 1.12

Please, do tell me if I got it all wrong.

Thanks,

Assaf.