apr-dev mailing list archives

From Assaf Nativ <ass...@sentrigo.com>
Subject Static build of iconv CCS / CES under windows platfrom - Link problem
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:28:43 GMT
To whom it may concern.

I think there is a problem with the build of apr-iconv ccs/ces on windows when linked with
static libs.
On the modules.mk.win file,  There is a line for every build which sentence for the linker
which libs to use (ex. Line: 21)
But under every debug static build of any platform (Lines: 50, 92, 134 and 176), the line
says
"APR_LIB = ... "
Instead of
"API_LIBS = ..."
Correcting it, fix the static build.

To reproduce  the problem, one should use the following build command:
NMAKE /nologo /f Makefile.win BUILD_MODE="Win32 Debug" BIND_MODE=static

Affected version: libiconv 1.12

Please, do tell me if I got it all wrong.

Thanks,
Assaf.