Wrong list. This is APR (Apache Portable Runtime) development mail-list.
This is NOT the tomcat users list.
Follow the instructions from http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html, subscribe to tomcat-users list and post there your tomcat related questions.

--- On Mon, 9/15/08, Kusuma Pabba <kusumap@ncoretech.com> wrote:
From: Kusuma Pabba <kusumap@ncoretech.com>
Subject: running tomcat serevr on y armprocessor
To: dev@apr.apache.org
Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 12:35 PM

Hi,
i am new to tomcat . I have installed tomcat and through online
documentation i was able to run it on my host(PC) but now i am supposed
to run it on mobilis(arm processor) can anyone help me out in doing that
please.......
Thanks and regards

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments contained in it.