apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: autoconf/libtool for apr and for httpd, Was: Re: Time for 1.3.3
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:26:01 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

>> What will be used, once httpd 2.2.10 with bundled apr/apr-util gets
>> prepared? Last time (2.2.9), httpd configure plus those inside
>> srclib/apr(-util) got generated with autoconf 2.62.
>>

> I've downgraded on my release machine to 2.61

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/autoconf/2008-09/msg00065.html

It seems a very long list of regressions are addressed.  I suggest
we run with it, and I'll T&R apr sometime later next week.  We might
let the release vote run a few extra days to get the best evaluation
of a 2.63 bump.  But from that list, it fixes at least three classes
of issues I've seen in bugzilla.