apr-dev mailing list archives

From Kusuma Pabba <kusu...@ncoretech.com>
Subject arm processor versus tomcat
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:35:26 GMT
Hi,
i am new to tomcat . I have installed tomcat and through online
documentation i was able to run it on my host(PC) but now i am supposed
to run it on mobilis(arm processor) .

regarding JAVA_HOME i have cvm installed on my host system i have
imported apache apache-tomcat-5.5.27.tar.gz and untarred it i got
apache-tomcat-5.5.27 directory inside bin directory i have given
JAVA_HOME=/opt/bin
export  JAVA_HOME
and then ./startup.sh
it was running
but when i gave ./shutdown.sh i got the following error
./catalina.sh: 344: /opt/bin/bin/java: not found

is this procedure correct if not how can i run it.
can anyone  please help me out...

                                               Thanks and regards

of this message and any attachments contained in it.