apr-dev mailing list archives

From Kusuma Pabba <kusu...@ncoretech.com>
Subject how should i run tomcat server
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:28:23 GMT

hi,
       i am new to tomcat with the help of documentation i was able to
make few changes and finally
i have used http://localhost:8080/  then i got default page it has shown
me documentation for running it as deamon i have tried there is no use
and when i  have tried  with tomcat manager or administrator on that
page it is giving firefox cannot establish a connection to server at
local host:8080
i am neither getting a new page nor am i able to access components of
same page can anyone help me regarding this problem

    thanks for any help

of this message and any attachments contained in it.