apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r692949 [1/2] - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: ./ build/ crypto/ test/ test/data/
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 06:34:59 GMT
minfrin@apache.org wrote:
> Author: minfrin
> Date: Sun Sep  7 13:42:47 2008
> New Revision: 692949

> Log:
> Add apr_crypto implementations for OpenSSL and Mozilla NSS. Add a unit
> test to verify the interoperability of the two modules. Builds default
> to disabled unless explicitly enabled.

Critics/Advocates,

Please, let's review this submission for objectionable characteristics
in the API and put it to rest in New Orleans, rather than last minute
firedrills when someone decides to champion the release of 1.4/2.0?

Graham,

I presume you've reviewed and addressed all of the previous objections
of the apr_ssl interface before moving this development from sandbox
back into trunk?

If not, you mighty rethink this commit and back it out, committing it
to it's own sandbox context for deeper review.

Bill