apr-dev mailing list archives

From "carlo\.bramix" <carlo.bra...@libero.it>
Subject Re: 1.3.3 tarballs for review
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:36:20 GMT
Hello,
I submitted a patch that fixes Mingw support for APR and it adds shared libraries support
too (in other words, it can generate DLL now).
I believe it is under evaluation.
APR-UTIL needs a fix too, but unfortunately as I wrote in previous email I got a little trouble
when I tried to rebuild the configure script.
I usually rebuild configure scripts with cygwin because I think that part of mingw's auto(re)conf
has some issues with CR and LF characters.
Don't know... perhaps I'm missing some packages (but I installed everything in cygwin distribution).
I hope somebody could eventually help me, perhaps by committing the change and then I will
test it.
Me too I'm waiting for fixed support for Mingw, since I need it for testing Mingw's port of
SVN...

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.