apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jimi Hullegård <jimi.hulleg...@mogul.com>
Subject Re: Strange continous SEVERE error after upgrading to APR 1.3, Critical poller failure, Timer expired - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:38:07 GMT
Hi,

I just noticed that version 1.3.3 is out, but I can't see this fix in the release notes. Is
the fix for this bug included in 1.3.3?

Regards
/Jimi

mogul | jimi hullegård | system developer | hudiksvallsgatan 4, 113 30 stockholm sweden |
+46 8 506 66 172 | +46 765 27 19 55 | jimi.hullegard@mogul.com | www.mogul.com