apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 1.3.4 apr-util tarball for review
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:41:48 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Available in the usual; http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ 1-60 minutes
> from now, win32 with exported .mak to follow now that I have some free
> cycles
> come tomorrow.
>
>    +/-1
>    [  ]  Release apr-util-1.3.4

And adding my own +1, for apr-1.3.3 as well on win32; one minor snafu I'll
be fixing in the checkapu tests (only for static, dynamic test builds and
passes).  As promised on the 1.3.3 thread, we'll call this vote at 36 hours
since the delta is very small.

So that's 3 +1 for apr-util-1.3.4, many more for 1.3.3 (discounting 2 votes
against the regression now fixed in .4).

And a very good number of votes for apr-1.3.3.  So with all of this
approved, I'm just waiting on the mirrors to sync for the announcement.