apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r684091 - /apr/apr/branches/1.3.x/configure.in
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 21:35:13 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 20:57 +0000, bojan@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Backport r683771 from the trunk.
>> Fix APR_PID_T_FMT detection on Solaris.
>> Patch by Rainer Jung <rainer.jung kippdata.de>.
>
> Nobody complained, so in it goes. Please pay attention to this when
> testing 1.3.3.

Great, I presume both you and Rainer are now happy with this blended
solution to Davi's initial report.

I'll tag in just a bit; guess you don't owe me that beverage (bout an
hour and a half later than I threatened)... then again a few of us owe
you a beverage if you make it to ApacheCon US, given all the elbow grease
you've put into backports.  Thanks Bojan!

Bill