apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Time for 1.3.3
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:43:15 GMT
Bob Rossi wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 10:02:51PM +0200, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>> What obstacles are left between us and an 1.3.3 release of APR / APR-UTIL?
>
> Getting apr/apr-util to port cleanly to mingw? I can help with testing.

Nope.

I mean, yes, please help!  We do want it ported cleanly :)  Even to the
point that I have a fresh 2008 box sitting here awaiting the MSYS/MINGW
toolchains along with most modern visual studios.

But No, it's not a /showstopper/, all we are looking for in 1.3.3 are no
regressions :)

There's nothing stopping us from releasing 1.3.4 a week afterwards.