apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Trawick" <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adrift with Apache
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 17:51:16 GMT
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Steve Comstock <steve@trainersfriend.com>
wrote:

> We pick up the story of our intrepid adventurer
> trying to port Apache 2.2.9 to z/OS 1.9. ...

Let Greg know that you've switched mailing lists, and keep me off the cc ;)
He likely made more progress that he didn't share with you yet, and he's
away for a few days anyway.  Some of us have been building/using Apache
2.2.x on different levels of z/OS for some time and he was trying to pick
out the necessary build tweaks needed by the general community vs. tweaks
that were somehow helpful on one particular machine or another.