apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r677505 - /apr/apr-util/trunk/misc/apr_reslist.c
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:19:31 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 05:45 +0000, mturk@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Use apr_pool_pre_cleanup_register for reslist cleanup
>
> Coming back to the original commit message and given the discussion on
> the list, are we backporting this to 1.3.x or not?

Or more to the point, when is 1.3.x ready to ship w.r.t. reslist?  You'll
note there hasn't been a 1.3.3 tag since I've been watching all of this
activity, and didn't want to rush anyone.

But it is past time to cut 1.3, so give me a clue how much more work is
needed and how long y'all think it will take to come to consensus on the
1.3 branch.