apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Changing the order of cleanup for some core objects
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:45:41 GMT
On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 21:23 +0200, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> Wouldn't it be better to keep the resource specific pools and just
> do an apr_pool_clear instead of the apr_pool_create / apr_pool_destroy
> cycle?

Seriously for a second, with resource lists the caller is in charge of
deciding how many resources should be kept around (min, smax, hmax,
ttl). If we keep pools around past resource destruction, we are
internally overriding that limit (at least partially). Dunno - probably
something that should be further discussed.

--
Bojan