apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r677505 - /apr/apr-util/trunk/misc/apr_reslist.c
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 04:51:27 GMT
On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 06:25 +0200, Mladen Turk wrote:

> With regular cleanup this should core.

It doesn't here, not even when I do millions loops (i.e. with your k
index and explicit apr_pool_destroy(pool));

> Try to random acquire/release resources and do few loops.

What do you mean by random? All resources must be released back to the
list before destroying the list.

The attached prints "data" 5.5 million times and doesn't segfault. This
is APU with regular cleanup on reslist.

My understanding is that your patch affects creation of sub-pools only
in the destructor. No?

--
Bojan