apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <s.stri...@striker.nl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r647384 - in /apr/apr/trunk: CHANGES include/apr_pools.h memory/unix/apr_pools.c
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:43:31 GMT
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 06:48:49AM +0200, Mladen Turk wrote:
>> Joe Orton wrote:

> Mladen - I think you posted that response to this thread as well as the
> other; this thread was about r647384 (apr_pool_create_core_ex) not
> r647394 (apr_pool_sys_allocator_set).

I checked on the archives, as I stumbled over the code and wondered
what the heck it was for.  I don't seem to find a response as to what
this functionality is actually needed for.  In case I missed it, could you
point me to it?  If I didn't miss it, because there is nothing there, could
you please follow up to Joe's earlier question?

Thanks,

Sander