apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject showstoppers to 1.3.3?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:12:39 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I can see we'll be making a 1.3.3 within a week or so for autoconf, but
> I'd like to have the dust settle on the patches committed today.  Once
> everyone's happy with 1.3.x branch, let's get that tagged so httpd can
> replace 2.2.9 - it's obvious we have a whole lot of users confused by
> the noisy ./configure script :(

With all the commotion this weekend, I hoped to have a mingw/msys toolchain
up over the weekend and fix those bugs, but got too busy.

I'd still like to get those solved in the next day or two, thanks for all
the mingw/msys reports to the list.

Are there any other showstoppers to trying a 1.3.3 release that folks will
volunteer to solve in the very near term?

Bill