apr-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Comstock <st...@trainersfriend.com>
Subject Re: Help with apr and apr-util
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:44:06 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Steve Comstock wrote:
>> Why wasnt apr-1.3.2
>> included in the httpd-2.2.9 tarball, I guess is what I'm
>> asking.
>
> If you look at the release dates, you'll see that 1.3.2 was released just
> this Friday, mostly due to feedback from good users like yourself who
> provide detailed information.  httpd 2.2.9 is almost 2 weeks old :)

It's like the Dilbert cartoon:

"Sometimes people like you can get jobs in museums."
"I just bought this yesterday!"

Ah, the good old days, just a month ago. :-)

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

   z/OS Application development made easier
     * Our classes include
        + How things work
        + Programming examples with realistic applications
        + Starter / skeleton code
        + Complete working programs
        + Useful utilities and subroutines
        + Tips and techniques

==> Check out the Trainer's Friend Store to purchase z/OS  <==
==> application developer toolkits. Sample code in four    <==
==> programming languages, JCL to Assemble or compile,     <==
==> bind and test.                                         <==
==>   http://www.trainersfriend.com/TTFStore/index.html    <==