apr-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Comstock <st...@trainersfriend.com>
Subject Re: Trouble in river city.
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:17:43 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Steve Comstock wrote:
>>
>> So two questions to the community:
>> 1) What causes this?
>
> missing prototypes
>
>> 2) How do I fix it?
>
> you can replace srclib/apr and srclib/apr-util with apr/apr-util 1.3.2
> packages.  Better yet, build and install apr/apr-util 1.3.2 first and
> then point ./configure of httpd at --with-apr=path --with-apr-util=path
> (those would be installed paths).  Or if the installed apr/apr-util are
> in the path, httpd can find them (from bin/apr-1-config bin/apu-1-config).
>
> Bill

OK, I'll have a go at it. But how did the missing prototypes go
missing? And how come I have to install a new apr/apr-util when
I just downloaded the current version of Apache?

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

   z/OS Application development made easier
     * Our classes include
        + How things work
        + Programming examples with realistic applications
        + Starter / skeleton code
        + Complete working programs
        + Useful utilities and subroutines
        + Tips and techniques

==> Check out the Trainer's Friend Store to purchase z/OS  <==
==> application developer toolkits. Sample code in four    <==
==> programming languages, JCL to Assemble or compile,     <==
==> bind and test.                                         <==
==>   http://www.trainersfriend.com/TTFStore/index.html    <==