apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [Announce] Apache Portable Runtime 1.3.0^H2 Released
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:38:31 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>    The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Portable Runtime
>    Project are proud to announce the General Availability of
>    version 1.3.2 of the APR Apache Portable Runtime library.

So what do folks think of adverting on the general announce@apache,
do we bother for every announcement?  Or only major.minor new releases
and major security-related releases?

I hesitate today since an updated 1.3.3 package should be packaged and
shipped shortly with less autoconf noise.  In fact I'll tag this on
Thursday so we can announce Monday.  If there are bug fixes you are
excited to address, can we get those done by Thurs afternoon?

Bill